Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

Great game, good graphics but just too hard:/ give us more time on the clock, and i think there is a bug on the second level..when you cut the resistors open..the smallest one is does,not work correctly, it always stops before the last node:/

Condensity Condensity

Nice game..but kinda boring after awhile and seems like the game mechanics don't always work:/
But liked the music and the graphics^^ with some clean up this could be a hit^^

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

Nice game^^ Loved the story and the music, the graphics where cool and retro^^
But the controls where slow and hard to use though:/
What I also would like is the actual song, I know the original one or the nirvana one can't be used, but you could get a cover..I could make one..kinda more like the Mesh Remix of Mourn from Apoptygma Bezerk^^

The End The End

Really nice game^^ hope you can put this up here with the music form the Ludum Dare site^^ and this is an amazing amount of work in a short time..continue making great games : D

zinkinteractive responds:

Oh, it's the same sounds here and on ludum dare. The sounds are very soft, but I think it gives the game some eerie ambiance :) thanks! I'll put up some more of my small games here soon :)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is great^^ I like the arena mode the best because I really like non stop action. There some lag but my computer is acting a up lately :/ Hope you guys are doing more to make this even greater^^ I wish to see a longer story!
Thank you!^^